Please take a moment to entertain the following thought experiment.
1. Draw into your awareness a song which brings you joy, anger, or sadness.
2. Is the song, in its totality, only the emotional responses that it evokes? (no)
3. Is the song, in its totality, only the sound waves that evoke these emotions? (no)
4. Is the song, in its totality, only a sound wave which effectively sets off a chain of chemical responses in the brain which we consider to be emotion? (maybe)
5. Is the song, alternatively, an unseen thought-form generated by human intent which is neither the sound wave carrier signal or the emotional responses which it evokes? (maybe)
6. If the thing which we call Music is not the soundwaves which carry it or the emotional responses which it evokes, then what are its true qualities? Can they be known or described by humans?
7. What is the likelihood that this same chain of questions has emerged in the mind of another human before? If this non-physical, non-emotional thoughtform called Music has been studied and can be known, where are the books which chart these secret teachings? Why does the teaching of the True Nature of Music remain hidden in the shadows while all other forms of paranormal and parapolitical information is leaked out across the internet?
8. Who will step forth in this era to speak openly and explore the esoteric aspects of music?
Dan Winter's Red Ice Interview
Marko Rodin - Vortex Based Mathematics
Also ~ For Those of you who missed the first "Surfing the Apocalypse" Podcast ~ It has been Re~uploaded Here. Thanks to Keith and Kali for saving it on their hard drives!